Research and application of sustainable design is integral to every project.
Our approach prioritizes occupant health and well-being, emphasizing indoor air and light quality. We design for longevity, incorporating energy and resource efficiency, durability, and adaptability.
P+A Interiors has extensive knowledge and experience in the implementation of LEED rating systems, with one LEED Platinum and five LEED Gold projects.
LEED Canada-CI Gold
- Feb 24 2012 | Tides Renewal Centre at the Flack Block | Vancouver BC
- Mar 31 2010 | Sustainable Solutions International (SSi) HQ | Burnaby BC
- Dec 28 2009 | VANOC 2010 Partners* | Vancouver BC
- Mar 31 2008 | Canada Green Building Council | Vancouver BC
- Mar 2 2007 | VANOC 2010 Offices* | Vancouver BC
LEED Canada-NC PLATINUM
- Oct 31 2007 | Vento Residences | Calgary AB
* Shelley Penner contributed sustainable design expertise and was the LEED Project Team Administrator for the VANOC 2010 projects.